Turning 23 – Its My Birthday!
Today is my twenty third birthday, and i can hardly believe it…
31st of March 2019 – I turn 23… Which feels so weird and old to me. I still feel 18 on the inside, and still have no idea what i am supposed to be doing with my life. The only thing i know is that i’m on the right path, i think.
I’ve never been so content and happy with my life than i am now. Good start.
I thought i’d just post a little bit of writing, twenty three things for turning 23… I love reading these posts that other people do, so heres mine.
Here are twenty three things i have learnt/accepted now that i am 23.
Twenty Three Things
- Time literally heals everything. Eventually whatever you are stressing about will be over, and it will be fine.
- Don’t rely on other people all the time. If you want to do something, do it, and don’t take other peoples words so literally. They’re just words.
- Be there for the people you love, no matter what.
- Paying it forward. By doing good things, good things will come to you.
- There’s no time for negativity. I can be a right grump sometimes, but there’s no need to sweat the small stuff.
- Let your anxieties happen, just learn how to push yourself, if you dont you will forever be stuck.
- Take leaps of faith.
- You dont have to do what everyone expects of you.
- Your life is your own.
- Don’t just accept the love you think you deserve. (Guess the film…)
- You can never be loved, or give love, enough.
- Treasure your grandparents.
- Make time for your family.
- See your friends, the ones who want to make an effort to see you too.
- Accept differences in relationships and go with it. Even the people you love will annoy you at times.
- Menstrual cups are the best thing ever designed and your period will thank you for it.
- If you want to talk about something, talk about it. No more bottling up.
- Do nice things for yourself, and with others. Memories mean more than physical things.
- Dont hate yourself for not being productive, give yourself time.
- Eat more fruit and veggies!
- Water literally helps everything skin/hair/body health related.
- Don’t go to sleep on an argument.
- Put yourself in others shoes, and be empathetic.
I could actually go on and on and on because i wasn’t even counting nor had i planned for this post. I am actually rushing it right now because im still feeling sorry for myself (hungover) and i want to go to bed and watch a film.
If you have created a post like mine, comment it down below! I would love to read what words of advice you have…
So i hope you have enjoyed the first little lifestyle post on this blog because i have enjoyed writing it. I really enjoy writing them and im sorry if you were just here for the book posts (I’ll still be doing them too!)
Ps, look at how cute my new Dr Martens are (Thank you too my amazing boyfriend Keenan)
See you soon.